Who will the scum buy to replace tranny and tevez?

think they will get rossi back from villareal on the buy back

dont think they will sign a massive name this summer, just cant see it, real madrid would out bid if they were really that big of a name, especially if it was Ribery, i dont think Benzema would cut it for at least a couple of years, never seen much of him for france but doesnt look like he can hack it at top level against world class defenders

rossi and valencia i think

which would like me quite smug, with them leaving, position vs position, would we be better off if we got etoo and tevez?

i think maybe, think apart from centre back, left back and one up top we have a better first 11, but i might just be being blue hearted

i couldnt give a flying.... but in response to the question i would think... valencia and benzema, although i dont think he will settle in prem straight away and youll have an even more unhappy and therefore effortless berbaflop!

Yeah, Benzema and Valencia seem to be the names they're after. Losing Ronaldo and Tevez is terrible for them because Scholes, Giggs and Neville will retire after next season.

I reckon Chelski will canter to the title next season.

As it stands now the self-declared "biggest club in the world" only have one vagulely world class attacking player left in Rooney. Berbaflop is a bust, the other strikers and attacking mids are all kids (Macheda/Wellbeck), too old (Giggs), very average (Park) or utter carp (Nani).

They could be in real trouble next season, especially if anything happens to Shrek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.