Who Will Win the World Cup?

I’ve said when gabby signed for us that he will go on to win the World Cup. I stand by that. Brazil for me.

Surely fifa will include the rags and get sir anthony to ref the final meaning a min 7-0 rags world cup win.

Sorry to put a downer of things but England have no chance. England are likely to play one of Poland or Colombia in the last 16 if England get through the group. England against Poland would be 50:50 but England against Colombia would be 70:30 to Colombia. James is in his best form since the last World Cup and would do dirty things to the England midfield and send Henderson back to Sunderland :)
And then ether Germany or Brazil in the quarters.

Sorry to put a downer of things but England have no chance. England are likely to play one of Poland or Colombia in the last 16 if England get through the group. England against Poland would be 50:50 but England against Colombia would be 70:30 to Colombia. James is in his best form since the last World Cup and would do dirty things to the England midfield and send Henderson back to Sunderland :)

Colombia to beat England in the world cup in Europe, sure its possible but 70/30 for Colombia being favourites?? You have been on that Colombian FARC dust?

Haha Colombia will struggle to get out of the group!

I wouldn’t fear colombia? & thats with a squad as shite as our’s is?!!, last 8 at a push is as far as we’ll get, usual favs for winners either germany,brazil, spain or belgium for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.