Who Will Win the World Cup?

I'm hearing reports that it's coming home. More as I get it.

Apart from one game, does anyone get the feeling of deja vu? All these ‘lesser’ team shutting up shop and kicking players to death? Remind you of the Premiere League?

Apart from one game, does anyone get the feeling of deja vu? All these ‘lesser’ team shutting up shop and kicking players to death? Remind you of the Premiere League?

That's the way football is these days (and maybe always has been). Less talented teams have to use organisation and physicality to try and make up for the gap in ability. When we get to the later stages with more evenly matched teams, hopefully we'll see some more open games.

I know it's a pipe dream but i'd love an out of the blue team to win it like Mexico or even England. I bet on Argentina but i'm not feeling it now. I thought Portugal looked good they had that fight to the end spirit and seemed more of a team than a lot of other teams.

A few potential dark horses in the last group so today's fixtures should be interesting.

Well having watched most if the games the answer so far is Spain or Portugal. Both were a cut above the rest.

Spain look the business to me. Portugal did well in the 3-3 but you would back Spain in a replay tomorrow. All the others just look a bit disjointed but you can guarantee at least one of the big guns will improve massively and tonk someone 5-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.