Who would have thought this in August....

kiam06

Lets look back to August, we were getting beat at Villa and there was so much unrest at the club as we thought Thaksin may go and the club would struggle to get a new owner.

Now we have become the richest club in the world, we have one of the best goalkeepers in the world, we have one of the best players in the world in his prime in Robinho and a host of top quality internationals such as De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, SWP, Bellamy etc....

Still people come on this forum and say the club has made no progress, you are having a laugh. The club and the squad has come on leaps and bounds we can all see where we need to strengthen so lets get behind our manager and we will see the club get to where we want it to be, if we turn on our manager now I think it would be a disaster.

kiam06 said:
Lets look back to August, we were getting beat at Villa and there was so much unrest at the club as we thought Thaksin may go and the club would struggle to get a new owner.

Now we have become the richest club in the world, we have one of the best goalkeepers in the world, we have one of the best players in the world in his prime in Robinho and a host of top quality internationals such as De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, SWP, Bellamy etc....

Still people come on this forum and say the club has made no progress, you are having a laugh. The club and the squad has come on leaps and bounds we can all see where we need to strengthen so lets get behind our manager and we will see the club get to where we want it to be, if we turn on our manager now I think it would be a disaster.

Agree

kiam06 said:

how dare you talk sense and be so positive on this forum!

i agree , i dont like hughes or his football, stability is what we need the players will not start performing with a sudden change of management... again, so stick with hughes for at least another seaso and everyone will improve.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
we finished 9th last season, at the moment we are 10th.

Yes but your just splitting hairs, a matter of a few points.

Answer this, would you prefer to have last years squad or this years???

kiam06 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
we finished 9th last season, at the moment we are 10th.

Yes but your just splitting hairs, a matter of a few points.

Answer this, would you prefer to have last years squad or this years???

Lol splitting hairs, why because you claim we've made progress yet we are lower in the league than last season ? thats a pretty big hair !

kiam06 said:

Yes it has, so why are the TEAM performances no better than last season? It's the manager's job to get his players performing to the best of their ability on a consistent basis. Hughes has failed to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.