Who would you buy in the summer ?

borninm14

for me I think we still need a commanding central defender and I would go for Ryan Shawcross , we need a right back and Maicon would be a perfect addition, finally a box to box midfielder like Yaya Toure , qualification for the CL may mean we set our sights at a different level but these three would make us formidable .

Lescott, Toure, Kompany and Richards are all top quality central defenders.

Central midfielder in the mould of YaYa Toure for me. It's midfield that is a problem area

Couple of good younsters to add to the squad then the usual suspects Ribery, Cashly cole, Maicon, Torres, Ya Ya . We dont need Messi we've got Adam Johnson.

Ricster said:
After watching the Benfica match last night, Di Maria and Coentrao for the left side of our team.

Agreed. That Di Maria looked pretty useful last night. Not seen a great deal of him, but from the little I do know he looks the sort of player who likes to take on defenders and he'd create plenty of chances.
Didn't they say something about him having a reputation for diving though? Goes down too easily?

If we get these 6 players then we will be top 3.

Jack Rodwell - CM
Sergio Busquets - CM
Wesley Sneijder - AM
Mario Balotelli - ST
Maicon - RB
Subotic - CB

Those 6 players address all our problems. We can call back Joe Hart to give Shay competition.

Marvin said:
Lescott, Toure, Kompany and Richards are all top quality central defenders.

Don't make me laugh.

I'd have;
Defenders - Lahm, Marco Andreolli,
Midfield - Sneijder, Di Maria (got to get this guy - awsome player), Felliani or Diarra,
Strikers - Bojan or Higuian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.