Who would you buy in the summer ?

Angel Di Maria

Wesley Sneidjer

David Villa

Giorgio Chiellini

Cesar Azpilceuata

I think we need a good backup keeper to keep Shay on his toe's, that youny English lad a Birmingham looks good Hart.

Also a skillful atacking midfielder like Robinho, surly a little club like Santos can't hold on to a talent like him forever.

We have lots of good striker so how about a young on to learn of the likes of Tevez and Ade, the big stron Ecuadorian striker Caisado(sp) would be a good prospect. Well we are on the youth hunt iv seen a tricky little winger at Bolton called Wiess, he's not getting many games for them we should put in a cheeky bid.

I know my spelling shocking but am on my phone so no spell checker!

personally i dont think these sort of questions can really be answered until we have qualified for cl next year

I don't watch enough European football to say most players. But I think we need two new CMs and then I can see us going for Ribery and Torres.

Turn Barry into a left back and that doesn't need sorting.

Fact is - we have good players who will get better together with time.

We need a high class right back. Maicon would be a fantastic buy in my opinion. After seeing him play in the Confederations cup I would say he's one of the best full backs in the world, without a shadow of doubt.

If we do Champs league
Sneider 100% and possibly another striker.
Micah needs to pull his finger out and make himself THE right back for club and country,
Maybe a left mid/wing as Bellamy might not be able to play week in week out, and I can see Petrov moving on.

BlueMooner87 said:
personally i dont think these sort of questions can really be answered until we have qualified for cl next year
Totally agree we can have two list's at the moment one if we get 4th and one if we don't
Just got a feeling tho if we do get 4th that Torres will be a City player after the world cup as i feel there will be little movement until then.

Marvin said:
Lescott, Toure, Kompany and Richards are all top quality central defenders.

Central midfielder in the mould of YaYa Toure for me. It's midfield that is a problem area

I dont think in all honesty Lescott, Toure or Richards are regular first teamers at CL level.

If we make it to the CL have the services of Mancini who had (virtualy) unlimited funds the future is awesomely frightening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.