Who would you buy?

Houssem Aouar do the deal now, loan him back for 1 season and bring him over next summer when Spanish Dave says adios.

Angelino didn't play great for these 2 games but writing him off is stupid.

Also Zinchenko is amazing, any nonsense against him not being a left back is stupid, he is already one of the best LBs in the world

Houssem Aouar do the deal now, loan him back for 1 season and bring him over next summer when Spanish Dave says adios.

Assuming Gundogan stays, we already have one too many CM's if we want Foden to succeed here. Silva leaves and Foden takes on one of the 4 senior CM roles in the team along with KDB, Bernardo and Gundogan, which is still ridiculous competition for him.

We don't need another midfielder unless Gundogan ends up going.

You mean "where else is KK going to go besides the bench"? He could bench any of your starting defenders besides (maybe) Laporte. He also has the physicality you're lacking since Kompany's departure. The thing is DeLaurentiis is asking for a ridiculous fee, as usual, so it's an impossible transfer.
Yes, I dont believe that. He is massively overhyped imo, agree to disagree I guess.

Angelino isn’t up to it, Mendy isn’t physically up to it, and Zinchenko isn’t a left back, he is excelling but defensively isn’t a patch on Chilwell

I kind of see what you're saying, but in spite of what you highlighted above, we did manage to win the league back to back, with a pretty impressive defensive record. Sure, we could be better, but that is always the case, isn't it?

But, would Chilwell (whom I really rate) make us that much better that it would justify the costs? And if Mendy stays injury free and retains his standard, we will have one of the very best left backs in the world in a Pep system, perhaps even the best, so let's give him a chance.

Yes, I dont believe that. He is massively overhyped imo, agree to disagree I guess.

Even we Juve fans think he's a beast of a defender, and he plays for a team we despise. Agree to disagree, cheers. His fee is absurd, that much is clear.

Angelino didn't play great for these 2 games but writing him off is stupid.

Also Zinchenko is amazing, any nonsense against him not being a left back is stupid, he is already one of the best LBs in the world
I think zinchenko will end up in midfield for us eventually. We forget how young he is at times - I think by 26/27 he'll be a world class midfielder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.