Who would you like us to sign next?

Unless a genuine world class player, who could actually improve the starting XI, becomes available, I would be fine with us sticking to signing young prospects this window. Maybe secure Matuidi for a summer switch on a free?

In the summer, we should probably take a look at Filipe Luis at Atletico Madrid, unless Kolarov keeps up the great performances he has delivered most of the season. I also have a soft spot for Óliver Torres, and we should definitely go for him if at all possible. His contract runs until summer 2018, so that might be unlikely though. But potentially a better prospect than Koke IMHO.

Holistic Approach buy world class youngsters....Youri Tielemans . If nobody leaves the main squad we don't need anybody..........BELIEVE BLUES.

birchwoodgingerste said:
M-PEG the boss said:
Holistic Approach buy world class youngsters....Youri Tielemans . If nobody leaves the main squad we don't need anybody..........BELIEVE BLUES.

i believe we need a centre back and cental mid more games bound to be more injurys.

+1 Why is it you can never have enough defenders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.