who you fancy out there for city

Daz_Blue said:
PoolHustler said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Owen, Valencia, Carrick, Anderson.

We can only dream of signing players of such class, but for now we'll have to make do with the likes of...........Eto'o, Tevez, Terry amongst others, we are ickle citeh after all!

We have not signed any of these 3 yet ........ dont count those chickens and all that

The OP asked who you fancy signing for City! I'm definitely not counting my chickens yet mate :)

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Danamy said:
bizzbo said:
I fancy the girl on the fish counter at tesco's, but I'm a bit too old for her, and she's the chatty type, she'd probably think i was too quiet and miserable

Don't FLOUNDER mate go to the BARBers and get your MULLET cut, take her out and have a WHALE of a time.
Carefull you don't get CRABS though!

I'll get me coat ;-)

For Cod's Hake Danamy, there's a time and a plaice.

She's a bit of a trout anyway!

I think the players were linked wit now terry lescott maybe toure tevez n eto if he comes wil b good enough that wil make our team very strong for next season!!!

hgblue said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Danamy said:
bizzbo said:
I fancy the girl on the fish counter at tesco's, but I'm a bit too old for her, and she's the chatty type, she'd probably think i was too quiet and miserable

Don't FLOUNDER mate go to the BARBers and get your MULLET cut, take her out and have a WHALE of a time.
Carefull you don't get CRABS though!

I'll get me coat ;-)

For Cod's Hake Danamy, there's a time and a plaice.

She's a bit of a trout anyway!

Ignore him fella's...

He fancies the Nora at the customer service desk!

I think that this story about the young girl is nothing but a red herring.

Tevez and Lescott would strengthen the team. So I'd like them 2.

Don't want Terry.

I like it when we sign players I'm not familiar with, like we did with Garrido, Bojinov, Bianchi, Elano, Corluka, Petrov, Kompany and Zabaleta. That way I don't expect to see what I see every week on MOTD and can form my own opinion on a player.

goater1985 said:
other than the obvious mentioned, i really think we need a tall, commanding centre half who can play from the back. if we dont succeed with mr chelsea, then someone like lucio, hangeeland. i'd also like to see another creative midfielder if elano leaves. we cant expect ireland to play all season

I was very impressed with the German U21 centre half - Boateng, but I've no idea who he plays for, and frankly, if we have to go for marque name or Galáctico, then I don't see the point of finding out. But he was rock solid and his passing and playing it out of defence were on a different planet to Terry.

blueinsa said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Owen, Valencia, Carrick, Anderson.

you got to be joking mate...

Have you any idea how much these 4 nominee's for next seasons world player of the year award would cost.

pmsl

Is it the new Fab Four

Ivan Marcano, 22, left footed centre back from Villarreal, looks quality and becomes world class on Football manager 09 :)

Ribas Diego, Juventus Midfielder

Marcus Berg, might be a good bench warmer if were 2-0 down due to our star players losing form around winter.

Rooney???? xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.