who'd agree

Given is goood for us, thats all that matters.
Its hard to say whos best because that depends on your defence.
Theres not much difference between Hart & Shay, appart from experience, and that counts for a lot.
Great signing for us.

Better than VDS and Cech post injury, Reina is untried. Similar to Friedal.

Given is better than VDS, look at the players Vds has in front him at Man Yoo and what joke players shay given had in front of him at newcastle

Given has played, over the last few years, in front of one of the worst defences in the EPL. Soo o o o o o o o o . . . . . . . . he will be right at home infront of our back four. Hope he continues to make the staggering saves I've seen this season alone.

Given is quality i have been watching him for years on the international scene, saved our bacon more that once or twice i can tell you!! in the top 3 premiership keepers without a doubt!!

CITYROBBO said:
Given is better than VDS, look at the players Vds has in front him at Man Yoo and what joke players shay given had in front of him at newcastle

Not according to a rag I know, VDS has won more so therefore he must be better until I pointed out that it must mean that Alan Ball was better than Best.

dw7 said:
we have the best keeper in the prem in given

i honestly think only for his loyalty to newcastle he be in one of the so called top 4 teams

I definitely think he is one of the best - the only one I would rather possibly have is Cech.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.