who'd agree

id say hes joint 3rd best with friedel :) behind cech n reina, i also think howard is a good keeper

Well the geordie fans reckon he's the best so i'll take their word for it ...... they've been watchin' him long enough!

As good a prospect as Joe Hart undoubtedly is , he does let himself down at times with parts of his game ........ a step back won't harm him for a while , but he doesn't seem to be the type to me to play second fiddle for long.

dannybcity said:
CITYROBBO said:
Given is better than VDS, look at the players Vds has in front him at Man Yoo and what joke players shay given had in front of him at newcastle

Not according to a rag I know, VDS has won more so therefore he must be better until I pointed out that it must mean that Alan Ball was better than Best.

LOL! Love to write a book one day on 'Rag Logic!'

I'm sure you could confuse your mate by asking him 'who had the best right foot, Mat Le Tissier or Douglas Bader ? ... bear in mind Bader had won lots of medals!

i think we definitely have the best group of keepers in the league, Given is and always has been imo one of the best/the best in the league and Hart and Schmeichel are both fantastic talents with Hart obviously been the better of the two but collectively we're quite strong in the goalkeeping department.

GAZZA said:
Cech's not been the same since his head injury.

Totaly agree. I think he is the best in the league now and so will all the city fans soon enough. Super Given.

I honestly think cech's success is due to his defence. Friedel though is awesome so too is james.

Top 5 out of 20

Cech is better, Friedel level terms, Reina and James

Dunno what order to put them all in though.

but hes in that 5

He joined Newcastle when they were inthe Champion's League.
He is in the top 7.

Given is definately one of the better keepers and we're lucky to have him. The best keeper IMO is between Reina, Cech and Friedal, probably Friedal if push came to shove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.