who'd fancy istanbul if its galatasaray or besitkas ...

wearethesouthstand

either in the quarters, semi or the final. the only ones wanting us to win would be the fenerbahce fans

just our luck we get to the final and have to win "away" in the final. don't think we'd be able to trsut the local dibble either if we played a local team

wearethesouthstand said:
either in the quarters, semi or the final. the only ones wanting us to win would be the fenerbahce fans

just our luck we get to the final and have to win "away" in the final. don't think we'd be able to trsut the local dibble either if we played a local team

Not a chance for me - I am a soft git!

Here's the draw.

Werder Bremen v Saint-Etienne
CSKA Moscow v Shakhtar Donetsk
Udinese v Zenit St Petersburg
Paris Saint-Germain v Braga
Dynamo Kiev v Metalist Kharkiv
MANCHESTER CITY v Aalborg
Marseille v Ajax
Hamburg v Galatasaray

I think Hamburg will beat galatasaray. Besiktas are not in the comp.

Shooter 83 said:
Here's the draw.

Werder Bremen v Saint-Etienne
CSKA Moscow v Shakhtar Donetsk
Udinese v Zenit St Petersburg
Paris Saint-Germain v Braga
Dynamo Kiev v Metalist Kharkiv
MANCHESTER CITY v Aalborg
Marseille v Ajax
Hamburg v Galatasaray

I think Hamburg will beat galatasaray. Besiktas are not in the comp.

Highlighted teams to go throught to the next round? Thoughts?

Funny enough was talking to a mate last nite about if it was us and Galatasary in the final would we go and came to the conclusion we'd have to go .... couldn't miss the game (just gonna grow a tash and get the chip oil on our hair to blend in !)

Prestwich_Blue said:
We should be treated like heroes in Istanbul. After all, we did put Turkish football on the map in 1968!

Us and galatasaray in the final and we won! Don't think we'd be treated like heroes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.