who'd fancy istanbul if its galatasaray or besitkas ...

A mate of mine who calls himself a Blue has already said to me that he wouldn't go to Istanbul if we got there because its dodgy.

Fuck that, as someone above said, I'd go to the Helmand Province to see City v Al Quaida if necessary.

I'd do anything to be there.

If we get to the final there's no way i ain't going to Istanbul, ticket or no ticket! If we won I'd be sat at home watching evryone have the greatest party ever. That can't happen, I want a piece.

The Fat el Hombre said:
If we get to the final there's no way i ain't going to Istanbul, ticket or no ticket! If we won I'd be sat at home watching evryone have the greatest party ever. That can't happen, I want a piece.

What a poor time for me to go to Uni... I'll be doing my exams around this time...

I will PAY the Uni whatever they want so that I can do more exams earlier or later.

I am going to Istanbul. I even tell people that I am when they say, 'you going away this summer?'
- 'Yeah Istanbul in May.'

liamctid said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

What a poor time for me to go to Uni... I'll be doing my exams around this time...

I will PAY the Uni whatever they want so that I can do more exams earlier or later.

I am going to Istanbul. I even tell people that I am when they say, 'you going away this summer?'
- 'Yeah Istanbul in May.'

I'm the same mate. we've only got one exam this year (I'm part time) so it'd be sods law for it to be the day of the UEFA final!

Return ticket to Istanbul £70
Match ticket £40
Hotel Accomodation £90
Stab Vest £200

Seeing City beat Turkish opposition to win the UEFA Cup?

Priceless...

Didsbury Dave said:
A mate of mine who calls himself a Blue has already said to me that he wouldn't go to Istanbul if we got there because its dodgy.

Fuck that, as someone above said, I'd go to the Helmand Province to see City v Al Quaida if necessary.

I'd do anything to be there.

City v Al Qaida would be a massacre - they completely self destruct under pressure. Don't think much of their kit either - too many wires sticking out of it ;)

thegoat10 said:
Like a few others I would be going regardless, in fact I have already booked a hotel in Turkey for a few days and booked the whole week of work.

I can't believe you've done that.

We are just going into the equivalent of the fifth round of the FA Cup.

Its a gamble I know but how much is it going to cost if we do get to the Final?
If we go out got a weeks holiday in Turkey, which is nt the end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.