Whoops

Re: SkySportsNews Clip Kompany owned by Jack Rodwell! Rodwell!!!

How many mistakes has he made since he joined you dope? not many!
Kolo Toure made shit loads and still captain when he played i dont think he should be in starting 11 next season

Kompany isn't captain material but he's got the potential to be a world class centre half.

Wio and Vidic had the piss taken out of them by Torres, Bellamy etc. but they still got medals.

Get behind the players and stop making pointless posts!!

J.B said:
Kolo Toure made shit loads and still captain when he played i dont think he should be in starting 11 next season

Toure didnt make loads of mistakes at all, he wasn't as solid as he was for Arsenal but he certainly didn't deserve the level of abuse he's received by Blues.

S.E.H said:
J.B said:

Toure didnt make loads of mistakes at all, he wasn't as solid as he was for Arsenal but he certainly didn't deserve the level of abuse he's received by Blues.

I wouldnt let him organise my front room as i would probably end up with the sofa on the ceiling thats how bad at defensive organisation he is!!

Yay! Let's bash the players two days into pre season training! People make mistakes, even those who wear the captains armband

Thatchersforearm said:
Yay! Let's bash the players two days into pre season training! People make mistakes, even those who wear the captains armband

Im sure Kolo is glued to bluemoon all day

Had such a solid season, i always felt calm when he was under any pressure defending. Has to be at least a serious contender for capt.

Wasn't Dunne the captain when he scored an own goal or 2 near enough every season? I thought so..there's not a perfect player in the world and everyone makes mistakes..it's like saying Given shouldn't be captain cos he conceded or Tevez shouldn't be captain cos he missed the target once! Come on mate, get with it!! Vincent is a great contender for the armband

Welcome to last season.

I must have missed all the defenders which haven't yet been beaten. Thought that was the aim of attackers.

Dear me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.