Whoops

Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:
If the word 'owned' appears in a thread title (in the context it was used in here), I believe whoever the MOD is who is on duty at that time should delete the thread immediately. If said MOD does not delete the thread, then Ric should sack them.

'Owned' - for fuck sake........

If it were my site I'd permanently ban any user who even uses these modern day Internet yank geek words. My shit list(and I'm ashamed I can even do one but it's this site's fault) would include:

Owned
Wow.
Fail
657ddad768303d11d344ef2d2893036b.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:
If the word 'owned' appears in a thread title (in the context it was used in here), I believe whoever the MOD is who is on duty at that time should delete the thread immediately. If said MOD does not delete the thread, then Ric should sack them.

If it were my site I'd permanently ban any user who even uses these modern day Internet yank geek words. My shit list(and I'm ashamed I can even do one but it's this site's fault) would include:

Owned
Wow.
Fail
'lol' is infuriating to me for some reason

the worst one is 'Notlob'!

danburge82 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:

Owned
Wow.
Fail

What is worse about the term 'lol' Is when you hear kids in the street actually saying the word "lol" like they can no longer laugh or giggle. It drives me crazy!

danburge82 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:

Owned
Wow.
Fail

is Notlob a slang term for erectile dysfunction?

Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:

Owned
Wow.
Fail

Mancini Out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.