whos doing what tomorrow then?

Compstall35 said:
pretend to work from home until 4pm.
In between get a nooner in with the mrs.
Train down to town
Drinks in Blue Bar to start at 4.45 Northen qtr. Started here Tuesday.
Few drinks in town (not sure where yet?)
Chesters outside the swamp usually a safe bet for a pint.
7pm stand around Twat Busby way pretend to be a rag saying how good City are getting and I can see them
wining titlw if we don;t pull our finger out. How we fucked we are in debt etc. lol
Queue up away end 7.30 to make sure get in.
No voice left 8pm.
Hope don't get let down as have for last 23 years watching them.
Walk to town with my tin hat on with 9000 other City.

Now that was funny!!!!!

Work till 1:30, domestic stuff till 3, pick the ankle-biters up and referee/entertain them till 5, exchange pleasantries with the babysitter as we pass on the doorstep, few beers in The Angel in Gorton till the minibus takes us to the dark side. Anything after that I'm not willing to speculate.

Anyone else in f*cking bits already?

I'm quite calm. I think the boys will do it.

Day off tomorrow.

Have breakfast with the kids for once.

Take 4yr old to nursery (she's so excited)

Get picked up by brother and driven back to Manc. Smoke to calm nerves.

Drinks and something to eat at COMS, coach to swamp.

Go meshuggi for 3 hours. Give it all for the boys.

Get home happy :)

Go to work, come home, get a bit pissed, start texting rags and fellow Blues, stop texting rags when match kicks off,tell all rag mates to eff off when they start texting when they score, then.....breathe. Half time.

Then start texting fellow Blues, go into a complete nervous meltdown as City come back, start screaming at the television, start hiding face within big dressing gown hoodie,pick a fight with hubby cos he isn't taking it as SERIOUSLY as he FRICKIN SHOULD, go delirious when Bellers, Tevez and A N other (he plays for us by the way, just not sure who it is yet. Probably a defender) score., and then start texting rags with "You're not texting, you're not texting, you're not TEXTING ANYMORE!!!"

In an ideal world anyway.

Shittin it all day in work. Pub about 7:15 and you know the rest from there.

Problem is put I go in is full of these rag lads. In there every rag game, same seats. Even in there every City game cheering the opposition. Since the last derby things between them lot and my lot have got a little tetchy (almost came to a head when they were singing and laughing during the Everton game).

I am concerned things could get out of hand tomorrow depending on how the game is and how people react to it (myself included if they carry on as they have been).

well , work till 6.30
Bus home cos hubby at the match
watch the game alone cos he's taking the kids with him :(

what am I doing on Wednesday??

Fook knows!!

Got to go to work, but my head will be pickled from thinking about the match all day!!

Have to watch it on telly with a few cans (I daren't go out!!) and fook knows what I'll do / how I'll react after!!

To me, the final is a bonus....... its just beating THEM that matters to me at the minute.

I am a little nervous, by the way.....!!!!!!!

EDIT.... Oh yeah, I've already been told off tonight by the missus for singing (many, many) City songs!!

Thaksins Love Child said:
Shittin it all day in work. Pub about 7:15 and you know the rest from there.

Problem is put I go in is full of these rag lads. In there every rag game, same seats. Even in there every City game cheering the opposition. Since the last derby things between them lot and my lot have got a little tetchy (almost came to a head when they were singing and laughing during the Everton game).

I am concerned things could get out of hand tomorrow depending on how the game is and how people react to it (myself included if they carry on as they have been).

Which pub mate?

In school.... in maths....... quaking with 20 odd glory hunting united fans talkin about how they are watching the game on televison (same as every week) getting slowly wound up and feeling icreasingly sick. It's going to be horrible at te game, i felt week last week watching the last ten minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.