who's enjoyed this season, simple yes or no

I know you ask for a simple yes or no, but it's a pretty tough question IMO. The home games for the most part have been great, but away form's been horrific, and both derby performances were pretty poor. Europe was so-so. I don't think I could give a yes or no but out of 10 I'd rate the season a 6

If your benchmark is top 4, you'd have been disappointed.

Better question is would a neutral have enjoyed watching City this season, and the answer would undoubtedly be yes. Only 1 team scored more goals than City at home - and I bet there has been more goals at City matches than any other Premiership team.

I am proud of the way City have tried to play football home and away. If I had a criticism of City, it would be that we have been too ambitious away from home

The reason I said no was that the season, promised so much more than most and yet, ultimately we end the season with much the same issues as we started the season with(in terms of the footballing side).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.