who's enjoyed this season, simple yes or no

August - Half Time of Liverpool home game - YES!
Rest of season - NO

Overall no.

Hughes Out!

Marvin said:
rastus said:
Sorry Marvin, but if your benchmark is a higher league position that last, then you will be dissapointed. I dont anyone thought we would get anywhere near top 4.
I thought we'd end up higher than we have, but I didn't take into account the bowling balls. Remember the impact of European football. Been a joy watching Robinho at home. A pity Bellamy and SWP were injured at key point of the season.

Last season's finish in 9th obscures the state of the football club at the season's end. Which was a shambles. We've had a new manager, a new coaching staff, a new owner, and new players, with the existing players being demonised by fans. Not to mention the media revulsion. Perhaps the manager deserves some credit for holding the whole thing together

Understand but dont agree, we were out of the domestic cups early doors. Clubs bring in new managment teams throught the season and do well.
Even if ADUG hadnt taken over I would have expected MH to do a bit better and prove his potential.
And I really do think he would have performed better initially without ADUG, it must have been a steep learning curve for all. So next season should be fantastic as our manager is now prepared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.