who's enjoyed this season, simple yes or no

yes

Its not surprising there are so many people undecided about the season given the nature of this years campaign. I think its indicative of a mix of our first steps in a transitional period for the club and the expectations of a lot of our supporters. MH in or out? Thats been done to death and theres little if any point to pursue it.

Many supporters seem to be impatient and since (on the face of it) we have been given the chance to dream of what might be, who can blame them? IMO the transition has been tough but afaik, the club has been prepared sufficiently for us to add the faces we need to take us to the next level.

Right or wrong, I have a very good feeling about next season and fully expect City to reach heights we never have reached before. If this does happen we will have achieved the next stage of the plan. If not then its time to regroup.

One thing is for sure, I have seen enough this season to make me look forward to next season with more excitement and expectation than any other season I've known.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.