Who's going to get relegated?

pompey (royally fucked on every front)
hull (shooting themselves in the foot every day they keep tango)
burnley/wolves/bolton. all depends on what manager burnley bring in. love it if megson took charge and kept burnley up, while bolton went down so he could laugh at them with the rest of us

I think Hull will go down, I don't think their squad is that good, or their manager. I think Portsmouth will fight hard, and pick up points, and help create a good relegation battle, but I think they will just go down. As for the third team, my opinion is it could be either Wolves, Burnley, West Ham or Bolton. I think Wigan and Blackburn will be comfortably safe.

I think Bolton, because Owen Coyle is their new manager, will improve and keep away from the relegation places. I think it will be very tough for Burnley now, but I reckon they'll just scrape enough points to survive. They've got a decent team and if they get a good manager in they will be ok.

West Ham have got a considerably better squad than any of these teams, and they have a decent manager. I can see them recovering, their players starting to perform more, and produce the results needed to stay up. I expect their players to play like they have done in previous seasons in the second half of the season.

So, that leaves Wolves. They've got good players, they won't go down easily, but, I think they are just lacking that little something from the other teams, they'll just go down. They'll certainly keep going to the end though. I think maybe not scoring and creating enough goals could be the reason why they are relegated.

So, to sum up, I think Portsmouth, Wolves and Hull will go down :).

would love the blue dippers to go down but proberbly burnley for last relegation spot.

I think Pompey and Hull are certs, and at the start of the season I tipped Wigan and although they'll be in the fight to survive, I now think Burnley are doomed, Think Coyle was there biggest asset.

next year....and youll get good odds now!! birmingham
especially if they get in europe this year.

happens time and again,2nd season in prem,teams suss you out,plus they havnt got squad for europe.
i dont reckon steve-i can only pass backwards but i can point forwards-mcmanaman and his new mates,have actually got serious enough dough to make a difference either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.