Who's going to get relegated?

Lomas has a lob on said:
I think Pompey and Hull are certs, and at the start of the season I tipped Wigan and although they'll be in the fight to survive, I now think Burnley are doomed, Think Coyle was there biggest asset.

This unless Burnley's new manager can work out how to play away from Turf Moor.

As a long shot Sunderland.

I'll tell you exactly who'll get relegated .......

Portsmouth
Hull

and one of the promoted sides ..... almost certainly Wolves!

Portsmouth: Assuming their financial position isn't resolved this month and they lose rather than add players, as currently looks likely, then they've no chance of staying up.

Burnley: Owen Coyle's departure says it all. He knows better than anyone that they've overachieved so far but are finding life increasingly hard, and that they can't or won't spend enough to give them a good shot at staying up.

Hull: Were lucky to survive last season, haven't improved much and are simply a poor side at this level.

I'm still giddy stupid happy it's not Man City!!! Used to be the main hope in a season was avoiding the drop. These are good times indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.