Who's going to Lech Poznan? Squeaky Bum Time!!!

to be honest, the call and reply isn't that cool. I'm from seattle and our whole stadium can do that too. we only recently became a part of the MLS but it only took our fans one game to figure that one out. since our average attendance was 3000 before the integration and now averages 35000 (i know i know, call us plastics), its safe to say not many fans knew it beforehand. People stand the whole game and sing, at least in the south stand. and we're pretty friendly. so while i'm not saying this is the same as, say, crazed ultras in Poland, i wouldn't take well-choreographed singing as a reason to shit your pants.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlVIdYDXg3s[/youtube]
here's an example. And no, the green shirts aren't our most eye-meltingly neon ones, we have worse now.

Bułgarska St said:
cyberblue said:
Can get National Express Coach £38 return

National Express departs at 07:30 I think we aren't able to catch this bus, next one departs at 14:30 arrives - 21:35. It's too late , match - 20:05 :/

Only train I think.

About hotels , I found http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/194768_the-commercial-hotel-manchester.aspx - The Commercial Hotel,
125 Liverpool Road. Familly room , 3 single beds - £69/night - not bad price for us, but I'm still looking.

Thanks all of You for help!
Some Premier Inn & Travle Lodge do good discounts<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 pm --<br /><br />This Squeaky Bum Time .on the thread is just Fu*king Embarrasing .Any one who has been to Pozan will tell you it is a great place & the locals are ace ,just want to have a chat about football .think you are doing the good people of Pozan a diservice by keeping it on the thread

Bułgarska St said:
Regular Joe said:
Not booked a hotel yet. Any recommendations?

I look into hotels & I think the best hotel, looking at price/comfort & location will be IKAR - http://www.eurobookings.com/poznan-..._search=Ikar&gclid=CI_ktuba5aMCFQ8gZwod6CEDww
Bulgarska st have you tried looking at the Sandown hotel Rochdale rd.
Its only 5 mins in a cab from the ground and plenty of buses into town outside the door.
A triple room for them dates is comeing up at £155 for bed and breakfast on laterooms.com

pedigreeblue said:
jrb said:
There's loads of Youtube video's of what's waiting for us, but this is pretty erm........

Obviously they've perfected this over a period of time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVpkG26tMeA&feature=related[/youtube]

We are the Kippax.........................we are the North stand...

Who is the champ, who is the champ .......... of course that KKS*

KKS ( Kolejowy Klub Sportowy ) - this mean Rail Sports Club
full name of Lech is KKS Lech Poznań.

At this vid fans could be just the two stands, two others are built on the Euro 2012.

Sandown hotel , rochdale rd.?....?

So I don't know if the hot is any good (used to br the foresters pub) however its in a dodgy area (harpurhey) so would not recommend . There's loads of premier inns travelodge type places in town / salford quays so head for there and you can have a decent night out.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm --<br /><br />Sandown hotel , rochdale rd.?....?

So I don't know if the hot is any good (used to br the foresters pub) however its in a dodgy area (harpurhey) so would not recommend . There's loads of premier inns travelodge type places in town / salford quays so head for there and you can have a decent night out.

blue_ged said:

So I don't know if the hot is any good (used to br the foresters pub) however its in a dodgy area (harpurhey) so would not recommend . There's loads of premier inns travelodge type places in town / salford quays so head for there and you can have a decent night out.

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm --

Big thanks to all of You for helping with hotels. I decided to book Travelodge Manchester Ancoats.

cheers & I write again any Q about Poznań - just ask.

Edit: just booked , familly room ;) 3 person / 3 night for £163,50 ;D

That travelodge is right in the city centre so you will have a great time there. About 30 mins walk or 10 mins in taxi to the ground

Hi Bulgarski St, you did offer, so first question!! We've booked into a pension near the rail station. Where is the best place for drinking (before and after the game), is it the old town? If so. what is the best way to get to and from the stadium?
Cheers

sktooblue said:
Hi Bulgarski St, you did offer, so first question!! We've booked into a pension near the rail station. Where is the best place for drinking (before and after the game), is it the old town? If so. what is the best way to get to and from the stadium?
Cheers

Hi sktooblue

Yes, the best place for drinking is Old Town ( Stary Rynek ).

From the Old Town You must go to the Wrocławska Street ( Walk about 5 min - 360 m in a straight line) Take the tram number 13 and get off after 10 stops ( crossroads Grunwaldzka St & Bułgarska St. On the day of the Match almost all of tram passengers at this line will be fans :) You must buy tram ticket for 30 min - £0,6 or You can buy "48h" ticket & than for 2 days You can go where You want by tram & bus ( day & night ) - price £5,5
Tram/bus connections -> http://poznan.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en

or simply catch a taxi ( 15 min from Old Town to the stadium - price £8-10 )

If you want go by tram give me the address of your hotel. I will write You what tram You should take.

cheers

Bułgarska St... am i right in thinking that for 150zl/£31 you can get the finest girl going to your hotel room. I'm not one for paying and never have done but theres no way you can turn some of them women down, i did have a browse of that link you Pm'd me. ;)

Fuck it, i'm going all out. I 'm having two of those fuckers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.