Who's into Classical Music?

Many moons ago at school when I studied music at O Level. The classical pieces we had to understand and learn to maybe write an essay in the exam were. Serenade to Music Vaughen William, Vltava by Smetna, Leanora by Beethoven, Handels water music and Prokofiev Lieutenant Kije.

I enjoyed them all and managed to get a Grade 4 O Level pass. I always listen to classic FM when I'm in the car on my own. My favourite though is this:

Many moons ago at school when I studied music at O Level. The classical pieces we had to understand and learn to maybe write an essay in the exam were. Serenade to Music Vaughen William, Vltava by Smetna, Leanora by Beethoven, Handels water music and Prokofiev Lieutenant Kije.

I enjoyed them all and managed to get a Grade 4 O Level pass. I always listen to classic FM when I'm in the car on my own. My favourite though is this:

Love that Lieutenant Kije, the first classical record I owned. Funnily enough haven’t listened to much Prokofiev over the years but also like his first symphony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.