whos next?

We don't need strikers if we get RSC and Tevez so please don't start going on about world class strikers because we don't need them we need Midfielders and Defenders but i think we'll get Lescott and maybe some more youngsters and i think we may get a few midfielders worth about 100 mill together :-D

Darren Fletcher, Had an argument in the pub with my mates last night. apparently he would walk into our midfield, they claimed he was world class last night, I seriously think they are deluded. one of them so much I had a tenner bet that UTD won't win the league.

wilf9 said:
Darren Fletcher, Had an argument in the pub with my mates last night. apparently he would walk into our midfield, they claimed he was world class last night, I seriously think they are deluded. one of them so much I had a tenner bet that UTD won't win the league.

Hes fuckin shite! Done my head rite in when all the rags were cryin when he got suspened for the CL Final!
Any tem with him in the cm doesnt deserve 2 win the best club trophy!

TheRevolution said:
We don't need strikers if we get RSC and Tevez so please don't start going on about world class strikers because we don't need them we need Midfielders and Defenders but i think we'll get Lescott and maybe some more youngsters and i think we may get a few midfielders worth about 100 mill together :-D

COURSE WE NEED STRIKERS!!!!!
CAICEDO, BELLAMY, VASSEL, JO, BENJANI THERE ALL SHITE

We need 2 mayb keep bellamy and add RSC, Tevez, Eto'o and hopefully keep sturridge.

We wlso need 2 sign 2 defenders, a LB AND A CB. Lescott amd toure would be good!

And maybe 1 more center midfielder, then were looking a very good side

Like i said on another thread the other day in any 24 man squad you need 5 strikers (Eto'o, RSC, Robinho, Tevez, Bellamy) these show all the attributes that's needed, pace, strength, good in the air, skill, finishing.
As for the others:

Jo - Off
Evans - Off
Caicedo - Off
Benjani - Off
Sturridge - Off
Vassel - Off
Boj - Maybe?

Don't forget we'll lose Eto'o for all of Jan if we get him.

Just my opinion!! :-)

Danamy said:
Like i said on another thread the other day in any 24 man squad you need 5 strikers (Eto'o, RSC, Robinho, Tevez, Bellamy) these show all the attributes that's needed, pace, strength, good in the air, skill, finishing.
As for the others:

Jo - Off
Evans - Off
Caicedo - Off
Benjani - Off
Sturridge - Off
Vassel - Off
Boj - Maybe?

Agreed, would try and keep sturridge tho if poss

Danamy, i cant remember if you ever said it, but is Tevez defo a done deal? Your the only ITK i trust at the minute.

Danamy said:
As for the others:

Jo - Off
Evans - Off
Caicedo - Off
Benjani - Off
Sturridge - Off
Vassel - Off
Boj - Maybe?

This is my thoughts as well I have been say for months now that I think we'll be looking for 3 strikers this window ......... I have also assumed that Boj will be off along with the other but I do hope we keep Big Phil as I think he could make it here if he keeps imporving as he has done last season

Ireland_for_pm said:
Danamy, i cant remember if you ever said it, but is Tevez defo a done deal? Your the only ITK i trust at the minute.

I was told terms were agreed 2 weeks ago.........but nothing signed on the dotted line, i haven't heard or seen anything that's changed my mind in thinking it's done!!
I think Kia told us what we wanted to hear when he said the word "Ambition"

nickson71 said:
Danamy said:
As for the others:

Jo - Off
Evans - Off
Caicedo - Off
Benjani - Off
Sturridge - Off
Vassel - Off
Boj - Maybe?

This is my thoughts as well I have been say for months now that I think we'll be looking for 3 strikers this window ......... I have also assumed that Boj will be off along with the other but I do hope we keep Big Phil as I think he could make it here if he keeps imporving as he has done last season

I think if we get a good offer Big Phil will be off i'm afraid.
There was a lot of pressure put on him last year as a lone striker at such a young age because of the injuries we had and he did well but we have to move on.
If there was a choice between Big Phil and Boj (as there the same type of player) i think you'll agree Boj would get the nod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.