whos next?

Blue Phil said:
Tevez 1st july, if thats what spursmad says i believe it, he was right about RSC, Taylor and Barry, that is too big of a coincidence for him to be a wum in my opinion, plus he was bang on about taylor even though we hadnt been linked to him, and he isnt exactly well known.

Sorry dont know about this

JCB001 said:
Blue Phil said:
Tevez 1st july, if thats what spursmad says i believe it, he was right about RSC, Taylor and Barry, that is too big of a coincidence for him to be a wum in my opinion, plus he was bang on about taylor even though we hadnt been linked to him, and he isnt exactly well known.

Sorry dont know about this
That aston villa goal keeper... he is called taylor right...? if not, i am quite retarded :)!

Have or are we signed/signing someone called Taylor .This is a genuine question so please dont abuse me with your replies.I am not a Rag I am a very very long suffering blue (25/3/1967 West Brom Home Drew 2-2 Paul Hince 2 to be precise)

JCB001 said:
Have or are we signed/signing someone called Taylor .This is a genuine question so please dont abuse me with your replies.I am not a Rag I am a very very long suffering blue (25/3/1967 West Brom Home Drew 2-2 Paul Hince 2 to be precise)

ITK info say we are interested in Stuart Taylor from Villa as backup keeper when Joe goes out on loan

this was posed by the spurs fan abuot 3-4 day before the press linked us

as we all no, dunnie will be probably not be a apart of the 1st team set up next season. but it would be great to see him stay so he can have a testimonial for his services to the club.

stu the blue 85 said:
as we all no, dunnie will be probably not be a apart of the 1st team set up next season. but it would be great to see him stay so he can have a testimonial for his services to the club.

I'd keep dunne as a squad player as cover for injuries and like you say he deserves a testimonial great servant to club

nickson71 said:
JCB001 said:

ITK info say we are interested in Stuart Taylor from Villa as backup keeper when Joe goes out on loan

this was posed by the spurs fan abuot 3-4 day before the press linked us

Thanks nickson71

now that RSC has signed,and asuming Tevez is going to sign in july,the media will move to our next target,who next guys????

i still think Lescott

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.