Who's next??

LoveCity said:
swedishcityfan said:
If City tries to sign him it will be very expensiv I think. And we got to start thinking on these new Fair Play rules from UEFA.

Well, van der Wiel would be a lot cheaper than Alves for sure. I think he could be signed for 10-15 mil. If there was any truth to the rumour of Micah to Chelsea for 20m, we could get vdW for less and he's better.

we need someone who can defend and attack like zab with a touch more pace i like the look of liechensteiner of lazio right back looks quality

I listened to Brian Marwood this morning on Radio 5's Sports Report.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

He was asked about City's next transfer moves and he strongly suggested that we will not be making any more major purchases, but wouldn't rule it out because you never know what might present itself or something to that effect. Said there would be some departures

So beware any claims or links with big name players - it's likely to be false

He talked about City's progress and the academy but there was nothing really noteworthy

Out: Micah, Santa Cruz, Ade, Bridge, Sweep.
In: Alves, Pjanic.

I think it would be good to sell Jo too and maybe replace him with Lukaku.

Out: Sweep, Ade, Santa, Micah, Bridge.
In: Alves, Pjanic.

I would like to see us replace Jo with Lukaku but that is unlikley.

Black Solied said:
Real Salt Lake said:
Rumor is that Arsenal is very interested in Pjanic, especially if Fabregas leaves for Barca. Wegner wanted him badly a couple of years ago as well, but Pjanic didn't want to leave the French League at that time. He would not be cheap now, but tremendous potential. Still growing stronger and better, but if the development continues he could become a Nani or Ronaldo type of a player within a couple of years.

I dont think Wenger is intrested in him anymore. Wenger confirmed his intrest in Hazard yesterday. And is looking to bring him in summer. So i dont think they will buy Pjanic.

I honestly don't know if the PL would be the right fit for him. If there is a team which plays the type of football suited for Pjanic it would be Arsenal, other than that he is probably not physical enough for the rough play in the EPL.

Having said that, I think you guys are set! If you keep the players you have on the team right now happy, don't really need to add anybody. Just my opinion.

Cheers

Bring back Caicedo. Excellent for Levente tonight. He's only 22 yet - bags of potential.

I honestly dont think we will sign anyone else. The only outside chance for me is Luiz if he becomes available, but thats more likely to be the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.