Who's our 4th striker?

WNRH said:
Proelia said:
WNRH said:
21 posts and not one person has mentioned Hiwula. Sad.

Maybe if he was called Jordinho Hiwulio he would be getting a mention.
Or if he was any good

He's one of the top goalscorers in the country at his age, how will we know if he isn't given a chance? At the same age the chairman of Dzeko's team thought he had won the lottery when Teplice paid £25k for him, look at how good he has become.
Would love to see a local lad in the side but Hiwula didn't even go to the US in pre season.

Surprised he hasn't even gone out on loan yet tbh considering he is one of the older EDS players.

Paulski said:
Corky said:
Danamy said:
It worked well enough with him just off the striker in the European Champions back yard last season?

I am not doubting he is a good attacking midfielder.

Spain won the Euros with Silva playing as their furthest forward player.

When they played without a striker and Fabregas as the so called false 9? A striker does not go clean on and try to pass.

goater1978 said:
Luck95 said:
goater1978 said:
Yaya or nasri.

please tell me your having a laugh

No they can both play up front just behind a main striker.

ohhh thought you meant just up front, yeah yaya is alright but wouldnt feel that comfortable with nasri, would prefer either yaya or silva

We will be fine so long as we compete in just two competitions (epl and cl) .. we must deliberately exit the capital one cup in the first round .. this competition is a waste of time and a waste of resources.

I see no way this team will intentionally lose in any competition this year. Might mean they come up empty, but with CL draws being what they are, I just can't see them cutting their chances of trophies down 50%.

mastermind said:
We will be fine so long as we compete in just two competitions (epl and cl) .. we must deliberately exit the capital one cup in the first round .. this competition is a waste of time and a waste of resources.
Even if you think that, surely it's better to give the youngsters a chance? Remember a few seasons ago when Arsenal got to the final with a team of kids? I'd love to see us do that. But I'd also love to see us win it with the first team, obviously. And let's not forget we're the defending champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.