Who's ready to be hated?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Lets face it 11 years ago we where at such a low ebb never been so low in the Leagues best players having to go to further their careers. We fought back the old fashioned way and even in the 4 years we had been out of the Premier League found the landscape had totally changed due to the money involved....After ADUG came in who cares we deserve our time to shine, to hell with the rest and their opinions!!! CTID[

quality.

The thing the press can't handle is ADUG are seriously cool operators and compared to crazy Frank ,who was perfect to give us grief about, there really is little to nothing they can do about the magnitude of our power and the fact our project is based on regenerating the area and putting it back into the community. Don't hear much of that going on in Ragsville/carjackerz world eh?

Thing is, whenever your on holiday etc and you meet a fellow blue you seem to have a 'bond.'
As you both realise that each other has had to deal with all the one-liners, crap put downs and general mocking of the club you support.

With this new era of hatred we are going to encounter this 'us and them' attitude is going to to make us, as fans, even stronger.

Cant fooking wait!!

Hatred shouldnt be confused with jealousy.. but if the jealous twats get confused and hate us its their problem not ours.

thanks...Im here all week.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Lets face it 11 years ago we where at such a low ebb never been so low in the Leagues best players having to go to further their careers. We fought back the old fashioned way and even in the 4 years we had been out of the Premier League found the landscape had totally changed due to the money involved....After ADUG came in who cares we deserve our time to shine, to hell with the rest and their opinions!!! CTID

Very well put, at the moment the jealousy seems to come from similar ranking clubs, (Everton, Spuds, etc) most of the Sky 4 fans refuse even to see their monopoly been broken, I think they may be in for a shock

I cant wait to be hated, mind you it'd be no more than i am in the town i live in, cos of my youthful, boyband good looks, my confidence, and my golden blonde locks. Some people think i love myself too, lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=26329.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ic=26329.0</a>

I can't reply anymore because I am banned anyone fancy replying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.