Who's ready to be hated?

regardless of the Rags, indignant 'Pool fans will be some of the most bitter. Their divine right to glory is gonna come seriously under attack even more now with the emerging Blue side of Manchester. Tbh i was relentlessly optimistic when we were getting slagged to pieces in the past but how hard is it not to come over even the slightest bit smug with the way things are turning...hard i say but f*ck it i love it, amazing how it can improve a Blues life really!

Fuckin' bring it on. We've been vilified since the takeover and I'm loving every second of it. The pies de resistance will be Twatini/Twatter having to hand the European Cup over...

:)

As an older fan who remembers the glory days of the 60's and early 70's, my reasons for choosing City as a young lad were sound. We won trophies. I never imagined our day out at Wembley in 1976 would be the last time I would see City win anything meaningful. I was 18 on that wonderful day. I am now 52, and in those intervening years, I have had to slowly but steadily get used to fans of other clubs taking the piss. Yes, it is funny in a way, but it also hurts.

I admit I have sometimes gone home after yet another humiliating defeat, with the world laughing at us, and asked myself why I support the club?

We have been a laughing stock, and it has not been pleasant. We may laugh at ourselves, our wonderful underachievement, our black sense of humour, but we have always wanted to be better than that.

We now have the chance to be better. And we will be. Success is not guaranteed, but we now have a chance of winning something.

I am grateful we now have an owner that is taking a pragmatic and realistic view of how we progress over the coming years. He is putting his hand in his pocket to give little City, the spotty faced younger brother of the PL, the quiet boy that always stood in the kitchen at party's the muscle to go out there and strut their stuff.

And if the world wants to hate us for it, I honestly could'nt give a fig. I really could'nt. When we win something, I really hope our owner comes over to Manchester, we can share a cup of tea and a jammydodger and say 'thankyou'.

Liverpool, who are they?

Bring it on.

ive waited a very long time for this day to come were city may just be ready to take on the big boys and start winning trophies so sorry for the swearing but any fan of any club or fucking plattini or twat face blatter or any other wanker that does not like what manchester city are about to achive(hopefully) then they can go fook themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.