Whos Renewing/Renewed

MCFC_Freestyler said:
allan harper said:
Phoned friday to renew was told my season ticket is on hold as they want to relocate me. I was told by Sam at customer serice to wait till monday till renewals deadline had closed and they will see what seats are avalible in the s/s...was told by sam that i would still get my season ticket at £360.

Can i trust sam's word?

You could of done with natalie.

Now starts to worry, sleepless night for me...
thanks for the vote of confidance Freestyler ! lol

allan harper said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
allan harper said:
Phoned friday to renew was told my season ticket is on hold as they want to relocate me. I was told by Sam at customer serice to wait till monday till renewals deadline had closed and they will see what seats are avalible in the s/s...was told by sam that i would still get my season ticket at £360.

Can i trust sam's word?

lol i'm sorry, i just remember when natalie from the box office got everyone hamburg tickets even though it was sold out, you remember? lol

You know the guys name, if out goes wrong then you have him to point the finger at!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
allan harper said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
allan harper said:

Can i trust sam's word?

lol i'm sorry, i just remember when natalie from the box office got everyone hamburg tickets even though it was sold out, you remember? lol

You know the guys name, if out goes wrong then you have him to point the finger at!

PMSL wounder if he ever did rip his card up. Gonna sweet talk are sam, ill have her mobile number before the call ends...

Not long left if you haven't.

Most will renew, lots to look forward to. I would get a Leeds' Style 20 year ticket for £3690 if I could.

I did a similar amount, took over two weeks for the money to go out the bank though. Will save a fortune now for the next 10 weeks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.