Whos Renewing/Renewed

Wahoooooo.... Just renewed (5 mins ago) my old man has lent me the dosh till I'm sorted! Get in, Dad you are a legend and I will not forget this. He said he couldnt let my tickets go after 10 years of having them, especialy now we are on the verge of excellent things. Also the other halfs dad would have stepped up if needed so I'm now a happy bunny.

not my fault! said:
Wahoooooo.... Just renewed (5 mins ago) my old man has lent me the dosh till I'm sorted! Get in, Dad you are a legend and I will not forget this. He said he couldnt let my tickets go after 10 years of having them, especialy now we are on the verge of excellent things. Also the other halfs dad would have stepped up if needed so I'm now a happy bunny.

Nice one mate, Its fathers day soon !

Renewed mine, Mrs and 18 year sons. £1250 out the bank and the miserable twats not even said cheers Dad...pair of twats, going the boozer!!!!

£463.00 out of my account and realising that if we sign any of these so called big names and achieve any of our ambitions for the coming seasons I will not give a flying fuck because it will make it look like pennies in terms of worth. Come on City!

jonesy65 said:
Renewed mine, Mrs and 18 year sons. £1250 out the bank and the miserable twats not even said cheers Dad...pair of twats, going the boozer!!!!

YOU!! was stopping in tonight, but after you mentioned boozer im going out aswell, thanks mate when im late for work tomoz aill tell my boss its your fault !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.