Who's replacing Tevez then?

Not sure if Tevez is "replaceable" per se to be honest. IMHO he is one the best striker in the world at the moment.

lionheart said:
He hasn't left yet. Remember that Rooney was leaving only a few weeks ago.

Well to be honest I hope we do NOT make him stay by offering him a new fat pay cheque. IMHO he earns enough money.

I'd like to see Ivica Olić in the shorter term - great work rate and goal scorer although currently out injured at Bayern.

Tevez out - Aguero in

Ade out - one of Dzeko, Loirente, Torres, Carrol. in that order for me.

avoidconfusion said:
IMHO he is one the best striker in the world at the moment.

Well, I agree to certain extent: his workrate is simply amazing, second to none... But he is not that clinical of a finisher as for example Villa, Ibra and Torres.
I actually do think he wastes too many chances, either by missing the target himself, or more noticeable, due to his unwillingness to pass the ball to anyone with a better shot at a goal. I'm sure Balo already has noticed this and surely is not that happy with it by the way, as have YaYa and Millner to name a few.

So if he leaves, well that's too bad, - but I'm sure we would come up with a perfectly suitable replacement, who even if he didn't score as many goals himself would help the team continue to score as many goals or more likely even more goals.
His name is Fernando by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.