Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.....

Re: Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.

I've been relatively lucky with famous people sights...

I sat on the table next to Sebastian Vettell at a hotel in Dubai a couple of years ago......sat two rows behind Prince William and Kate at Wimbledon 2 years ago...

My best one though, and up there with the best moments of my life was after the West Ham game this season- when we won the league.

I was on my way back to Euston and was in the same carriage as Noel Gallagher, Mike Pickering and a few of their mates. Another was a famous NME photographer- forgotten his name now...

I didn't wana be 'that guy' who bugged Noel for a photograph, so let it be. Anyway- when we got off the train and onto the platform swarms of city fans gathered round to get a photo with him- I got next to him, in a crowd of others, arms round each other. We started singing the Zaba song. I now have a video of me, arms round Noel Gallagher, singing the Zaba song, on a platform at Euston the day we won the league...

Never going to delete that.

dancity19 said:

I sat on the table next to Sebastian Vettell at a hotel in Dubai a couple of years ago......sat two rows behind Prince William and Kate at Wimbledon 2 years ago...

My best one though, and up there with the best moments of my life was after the West Ham game this season- when we won the league.

I was on my way back to Euston and was in the same carriage as Noel Gallagher, Mike Pickering and a few of their mates. Another was a famous NME photographer- forgotten his name now...

I didn't wana be 'that guy' who bugged Noel for a photograph, so let it be. Anyway- when we got off the train and onto the platform swarms of city fans gathered round to get a photo with him- I got next to him, in a crowd of others, arms round each other. We started singing the Zaba song. I now have a video of me, arms round Noel Gallagher, singing the Zaba song, on a platform at Euston the day we won the league...

Upload it on here for us to see! That would be class.

Originals said:
dancity19 said:

Upload it on here for us to see! That would be class.

Will do later on mate when I get to my own computer. Storage on my phone ran out after 8 seconds which was devestating...!! Still quality though! Watched it ever day for a good while after it happened!

Didi Hamman is my mates brother-in-law.

Mrs Flash and I were in our local when Matty arrived with Didi in tow. We forced many black Sambuca's down him that night and we had him up dancing. Very funny bloke, very generous with his time and getting the rounds in.

Many moons ago, sat behind David White, when he was out with a long injury.

Really pissed me off as he was not a bit interested in the game and spent all his time chatting and giggling with the bird he was with!

I stood on the Kippax terracing beside Malcolm Allison at an FA Youth Cup tie.

Mal was banned from even entering the stadium for a spell but obviously couldn't resist the Youth Cup tie. I think it was a season or two after City played United in the Semi-Final attracting huge crowds in both legs.

No-one was ever going to grass up Mal for contravening FA rules but it was a bit rich for him to say that missing the Youth Cup tie was his biggest disappointment from his ban.

shakira at the World Cup final In Berlin2006 . Touched me leg as well

I forgot one.....

I stood next to Paul Power in the bogs in a boozer in Heaton Moor on a night out. As we were pissing I was telling him that his goal at Villa Park in the81 semi was one of the days of my life as an 11 year old.

He wasn't too keen to shake hands before I washed em though......

Sat next to Joe Royle while he was scouting a Stockport player as Oldham manager yonks ago.

Oh, and then I sat next to The Goat at Wembley, FA Final v Stoke .... happy days

Ricky Hatton in wetherspoons Watford the night before the capitol one cup final,top bloke and pissed lol,like the rest of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.