Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.....

Re: Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.

Stood nxt to Maradonna couple of years back at City v Madrid.

mscenterh750 said:
Mike Pickering used to sit a row in front of me at Maine Road along with some family, anyway one Saturday, I can't remember who we were playing, but sat right in front of me was Johnny Marr, who was with Pickering.
I went to school with Mikes sister , Clare. Had a meal with Antonio Banderas and Mellanie Griffith's

andyhinch said:
mscenterh750 said:
Mike Pickering used to sit a row in front of me at Maine Road along with some family, anyway one Saturday, I can't remember who we were playing, but sat right in front of me was Johnny Marr, who was with Pickering.
I went to school with Mikes sister , Clare. Had a meal with Antonio Banderas and Mellanie Griffith's
Now that is A-list shoulder rubbing sir. I remember Mike telling me how he was on the same plane, that Benarbia was on before the brum game.

Stood with HM the Queen at the Royal tournament in 1986 (was in RAF at the time) as national anthem was played . At City sat with King Dennis @ Groclin dysobolia away

Sat next to Kelly Brook at the City v Utd FA Cup semi and Famke Jansen at the Hatton v Mayweather fight in Vegas. I can remember that they both smelled lovely. Smell is a very under rated sense.

noel gallagher sat a few rows behind me at watford away a few years back.

Sat next to mark lillis in legends bar zante the other night

1987 - honeymoon in Majorca. Hotel guests were convinced I was Glen Hoddle. Laughed it off but one night sat in restraunt next to Gerry Armstrong and Bill Bingham. We ended up joining them for a meal and an evening of banter. Only confirmed to onlookers that I was in fact Glen Hoddle on a secret holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.