Whos your fittest facebook friend?

Dubai Blue said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
im2icg.jpg
That's a bloke, right?

My thoughts too....very manly features.

The vast majority on here are brainless St-Tropezed secretaries with gutter mouths who drink WKD in the Printworks on Saturday nights whilst cock-hunting.

The only fit one is Ricster's Mrs.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Dubai Blue said:
That's a bloke, right?

says after your contribution to this thread.........?
I posted a picture of an exceptionally naturally beautiful woman. Not sure how you can possibly make any comparison to the blue steel pouting fake-tanned wannabe WAG monster you posted.

Or is it just because she's Asian? Oh right, I get it now.

Gelsons Dad said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The vast majority on here are brainless St-Tropezed secretaries with gutter mouths who drink WKD in the Printworks on Saturday nights whilst cock-hunting.

The only fit one is Ricster's Mrs.

Oh really!

Yours were pretty nice too, and DBs.

Dubai Blue said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
I posted a picture of an exceptionally naturally beautiful woman. Not sure how you can possibly make any comparison to the blue steel pouting fake-tanned wannabe WAG monster you posted.

Whats your pic being a asain girl got to do with anything he never said you didnt like his pic because she wasnt asain did he?

Dubai Blue said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

why are you bringing racism into this you clown.... a good looking chick is a good looking chick, disregarding race or colour.

i simply have different taste's to you as im a younger lad not a coffin dodger like you!

Dubai Blue said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

Have to agree with Dubai here, the manly looking one is monstrous and has no place on a thread of this nature!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.