Whos your fittest facebook friend?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Dubai Blue said:
I posted a picture of an exceptionally naturally beautiful woman. Not sure how you can possibly make any comparison to the blue steel pouting fake-tanned wannabe WAG monster you posted.

Or is it just because she's Asian? Oh right, I get it now.

Have to agree with Dubai here, the manly looking one is monstrous and has no place on a thread of this nature!

i agree his girl is more naturally beautiful but dont understand why he assumes the guy doesnt like her just because of where she come from

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Dubai Blue said:
I posted a picture of an exceptionally naturally beautiful woman. Not sure how you can possibly make any comparison to the blue steel pouting fake-tanned wannabe WAG monster you posted.

Have to agree with Dubai here, the manly looking one is monstrous and has no place on a thread of this nature!

Champagne gone to your head I see!

Stevies Bald Head! said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Look Im not going to abuse her because she's obviously a friend of yours, but if you take away hair and don't look at the body-just the face, that could easily be a man.

Dubai Blue said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
says after your contribution to this thread.........?

your a mod. you should know better.

bit out of order there.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

Look Im not going to abuse her because she's obviously a friend of yours, but if you take away hair and don't look at the body-just the face, that could easily be a man.

Extremely good friend of mine, one of the most naturally stunning girls i know. one on the left not all jazzed up going out..

24njodz.jpg

Stevies Bald Head! said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Extremely good friend of mine, one of the most naturally stunning girls i know. one on the left not all jazzed up going out..

24njodz.jpg
and the winner is...

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Stuart said:
I hope you're fucking joking DD ?

Yeah DD. Don't diss what you can't kiss.

Sad thing is I've done more than kiss more than a few of those types when I was in my 20s.

You can get some good sex but you really wouldn't want them for your girlfriend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.