Whos your fittest facebook friend?

RocknRonkan said:
My neighbour:
x0weg7.jpg

Ex girlfriend:
20pdeud.jpg
Two questions;
1. Any free houses going begging in your neighbourhood?
2. "Ex girlfriend". Why? Are you mad? Or did she give you the Spanish Archer? If she did, that's cruel!

RocknRonkan said:
haha yeah prob!
Nature shiting rule #1: Never take a dump on a slope, you will get your feet dirty!

PMSL!!

shes fit anyway

jimharri said:
RocknRonkan said:
My neighbour:
x0weg7.jpg

Ex girlfriend:
20pdeud.jpg
Two questions;
1. Any free houses going begging in your neighbourhood?
2. "Ex girlfriend". Why? Are you mad? Or did she give you the Spanish Archer? If she did, that's cruel!

1. Haha where do you live? We can swap houses anyday mate, Sweden is a nightmare -28degress today and havent seen the sun for a week!

2. What is the Spanish Archer? To make a long story short, I fucked up. She was quite hard work do so I´m not losing any sleep over it.

RocknRonkan said:
1. Haha where do you live? We can swap houses anyday mate, Sweden is a nightmare -28degress today and havent seen the sun for a week!

2. What is the Spanish Archer? To make a long story short, I fucked up. She was quite hard work do so I´m not losing any sleep over it.
1. Sunny (!) Ireland mate. About 2 degrees today, cloudy and drizzly.
2. Spanish Archer = "El Bow"

sdm said:
Did i get that right ? Minus 28 degrees? And we moan about 2 inches of snow on the m6.

I know its rubbish! Had to crawl in to my car through the backseat door this morning, all the other doors was frozen. I need a holiday!

MATCITY said:
blue_bird said:
What makes you think he's a weirdo?
hes got his girlfriends left arm in that bag

Perhaps he's not, just seemed something odd about him.

Mind you maybe I am looking with a suspicious mind after playing - women's murder club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.