whose travelling with rags??

me and my son with a red and his son from Preston

fun on way down - nightmare either way on rout back

let hope we make the 8:30pm train back - no extra time please

couple of coaches travelling with us but found out today that our coach is the usual lot but the other one as a fair few rags on it,can you imagine the journey home,1 wrong word out of turn ( which will happen) and its going off

Uwes Grandad said:
I know ten that are travelling together, five city and five united. They are mates. Should they travel on different trains because of a game of football?

There will be banter afterwards but that is all.

agreed, i find the manc rags ok, i can't stand the plastics though.

had an offer to go down with a few reds but had already made other plans,will be meeting up with them in North London late on after the game to take the piss out of them all though

raglanblue said:
what about this national express coach;or is it blues only.

If you're on one to Victoria coach station it probably won't be but the ones direct to Wembley at 9.30 are blues only. The rag coaches leave at 9.

Fanny Fart said:
16 blues and 1 red on our mini bus, he was a late replacement

This made me laugh, quite a lot.

Imagine if we lost now, and he is sat there at the front with some smug look on his face. If we win though, it's going to be a fricking nightmare for him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.