whose travelling with rags??

My dad thought it would be a good idea to drive down there with 3 rags, stay in the same hotel with them AND go to the stadium with them. I feel it's only fair I go to a match like this with him, seeing as he got me into City and football, and paid for tickets for me for years, as although I enjoy going to away matches with my mates I feel seeing us reach our first final in my lifetime would be a thing we'd 'share'. But fucking hell Dad, why do it?

I dont think I could do it, if we lost it would be like pissing your self in high school the abuse would be endless.

no thanks, would wend up kickin off, i cant stand sharing oxygen with them nevermind a bus/car/train/taxi/bike/plane/minibus ect..

depends on what type of rags you travel with.

I can think of several rag mates who would be decent company whatever the result, however equally I can think of the twats who'd either spit their dummy out or rub it in your face all the way home.

If the lads are good mates then can't see there being any trouble.

All the rags i know, don't even have season tickets, so no chance of them going to this.

Ive got one in our car but he is not a gloating rag and will be diplomatic if they win and a good loser if we do. As punishment im making him drinkin City pubs before the game!

I'm not going with my red mates that are going, but I wouldn't be arsed if I went with them. They are your mates after all. We've beaten them before, and they've beaten us before. We've all had a chance to have a go. My two mates who are ST at OT I went to the 50th anniversary game with, and got a lift back after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.