Why All the Abuse?

Shaysleftpeg

I'm sorry to have to bring this up, but over the past couple of days all I have heard from them who have got tickets is that very extremely annoyed at having to sit up with 'the Gods' on the 3rd tiers. I myself am a season ticket holder in the 3rd tier in the East Stand (Isle 307), and I go every home game with my dad, as we get a cracking view of the game, and it is far more comfortable for him.....Well this ranting has really started to annoy me and i have several things to say to them

A) If your sooo 'annoyed' with having to sit up there then don't go!!!! Sell you ticket to somebody who really wants it, as a true blue I would have taken any ticket on offer yesterday!

B) The Atmosphere up in the 'gods' I have to say is excellent, and we've got a strong singing group up there!

C) To All of those that have had a go at us season ticket holders in the 3rd tier who 'Didn't bother showing up to the earlier legs"........I've been to all our European games this season with 5 of my season tickets friends from the 3rd tier....and we've bumped around the good with no respect at all sitting low in the corners or right behind the goal.......So we're grateful to finally be back in our ST seats

And for all these reasons I am glad all those ST holders around me have been saying that they will be taking up their option on their season tickets for the Hamburg Game......Because i would Much Rather have them up there with me that the morons on here who are just going to moan....

(This is no disrespect to honest city fans who just want to say we were there)

Does any other ST holder in the 3rd tier feel this way?

Shaysleftpeg said:
I'm sorry to have to bring this up, but over the past couple of days all I have heard from them who have got tickets is that very extremely annoyed at having to sit up with 'the Gods' on the 3rd tiers. I myself am a season ticket holder in the 3rd tier in the East Stand (Isle 307), and I go every home game with my dad, as we get a cracking view of the game, and it is far more comfortable for him.....Well this ranting has really started to annoy me and i have several things to say to them

A) If your sooo 'annoyed' with having to sit up there then don't go!!!! Sell you ticket to somebody who really wants it, as a true blue I would have taken any ticket on offer yesterday!

B) The Atmosphere up in the 'gods' I have to say is excellent, and we've got a strong singing group up there!

C) To All of those that have had a go at us season ticket holders in the 3rd tier who 'Didn't bother showing up to the earlier legs"........I've been to all our European games this season with 5 of my season tickets friends from the 3rd tier....and we've bumped around the good with no respect at all sitting low in the corners or right behind the goal.......So we're grateful to finally be back in our ST seats

And for all these reasons I am glad all those ST holders around me have been saying that they will be taking up their option on their season tickets for the Hamburg Game......Because i would Much Rather have them up there with me that the morons on here who are just going to moan....

(This is no disrespect to honest city fans who just want to say we were there)

Does any other ST holder in the 3rd tier feel this way?

Nah, not really.

I've never been to the third tier so I got my ticket there, was lucky to get one too. I'm on the East stand.

Come on mate, some of these toss balls dont like the fact we signed Robinho so how on earth can we expect them to like he stadium or the third tier? These people just want to moan and moan and moan and moan really that's all there is to it, trick is to not take it personal and use their bitter whining as proof you're better than them. Works for me ;)

I had a season ticket at the front of tier 3 for years.

This year I've alternated between sitting with my Dad on tier 3 and sitting with my mate on tier 1.

Tier 3 is miles better. Better views, nicer people around you, people who understand the game around you, smaller queues.

On Tier 1, even on the back row where we sit, the perspective is just not there, the tier is a bit shallow. You can't get the formations and patterns of play as well. Once I was forced to sit on row 4 and I would have rather have watched it on telly to be honest. It was shit. Also everyone stands up when we attack. I can just about live with that but I've missed 2 goals completely because the balloon in front shot up in the air just before the goal.

If you want to sing your head off and abuse the away fans its not the place but if you want to enjoy the game it is.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Come on mate, some of these toss balls dont like the fact we signed Robinho so how on earth can we expect them to like he stadium or the third tier? These people just want to moan and moan and moan and moan really that's all there is to it, trick is to not take it personal and use their bitter whining as proof you're better than them. Works for me ;)

You just smell funny!

drsqueggy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You just smell funny!

I smell like your mum ;)

I have never been in the third tier before, I am in block 324 and just happy to have a ticket.

Should be a great night and at only a fiver a bargain.

Mate I sit in the 3rd tier far better for watching the match as long as you near the front, wouldn't like to be right at the back tbh. I must admit though you don't get as good atmosphere, I suppose it's horses for courses

I have been in the 3rd tier this season, and you're right. Its a crackin' view.

Compared to the north level one and two (which i am sure will be the same for the south stand), and also level to in the east stand (although that is still a very good view.)

The atmosphere is not brilliant, but that simply 'cos its not bang on the away fans. If you want a good old sing song, be prepared to sit next to a few tossers in the south stand, by no means all, just a lot of them. I would much prefer the where i sit if im honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.