Why All the Abuse?

I had a bit of a rant last night at JRB taking the piss, got a bit worked up. If you are reading this mate here is my apology.
I was just a bit pissed off at the time.
I'm glad I have a ticket but just pissed off I did not get the chance to go where I normally go and the fact I paid for a CityCard which is supposed to put you next in line after season ticket holders.
Plus the fact I'm 4 rows from the back of the 3rd tier makes it a bit worse :-( lol
It got even more annyoing when someone started a post offering tickets for offers areas all over the stadium.
It was great that City put this deal on, but they just went the total wrong way about doing it (typical)

Anyways there is my apology and let's make the whole ground as loud as we possibly can and be the 12th man.

CTID

i have sat on every tier of the ground on everyside but i wouldnt swap my season ticket in block 110 for the world the best atmosphere ever dispite what anybody says and funny and great people.

I've been a seasoncard holder in the 3rd tier since we moved there, and when the club first told me when we were moving where I was going to be sitting, I was made up. It was where I wanted to be.

Like you, I know what a fantastic view of the game you have. It is not true there is no atmosphere up there at all. We get behind the team as much as anyone else, and I enjoy it up there.

We are not the 'undead', as some people have been writing on here lately. In the UEFA cup games this season, I have had to sit in an inferior seat, on the second tier as most of us refugees from the 3rd tier well know, looking up at the mighty 3rd tier and longing to be up there and watching the game from a much better perspective.

I'm with you, my friend, on this one. If the game is a cracker, the atmosphere on level 3 is brilliant. If the game is not so good, we are as numb as everyone else in the stadium, but at least we have a better view.

Its been a progression through City life for me!

1967 Sat with my Dad in the Main stand, Maine Rd
1969 At 12yrs, my Dad allows me to go with my mates into the Kippax, where i stay until they put seating in. Have sat with the same people since that day, all growing old together and becoming less vocal but no less enthusiastic about the club we love. When we moved to Coms, we were moved as a block so we could stay together, into the third tier east stand, block 308. There comes a time in life when you have to settle down a bit for the sake of your health, so the jibes about the undead being on the third tier do hurt abit, especially as we have been where the young lads are now. I think City's young support is brilliant and considering that i have lived through the glory years of the 60,s 70,s and you guys have seen no silverware, i take my hat off to you. Always bear in mind, we have enough of a job disliking the Rag's, lets not fall out with each other. Anyway end of sermon.

ps Had a dream about Joe Mercer on an open top bus last night holding a trophy, but i couldnt see which one it was. Hope this is an omen and the old gentleman is helping us out a bit

My season ticket is east stand 3rd tier front row right behind the corner flag where I get a great view of the away fans and all the banter.

I love it up there and wouldn't swap a front row seat for any other area of the ground in which I've sat... Which is almost all.

Not sure about the singing section up there tho but you definetly get a better class of scumbag ;)

Someone post pics of their view from the third tier, you've all been talking it up. :0)

dom said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Tier 1 or the lower tier - drunks, hooligans, wife beaters, copper baiters.
Tier 2 bloated plutocrats whose knowledge of the game doesn't stretch beyond whether the crusts have been cut off their halftime sandwiches.
Tier 3 sitting at God's right hand and Martin Petrov's left foot.

Just a pity you can't contribute to the atmos a bit.

The only noise that ever emanates for E3 is the quiet rasp of thermos screwtops being twisted, the rustle of blankets and the occasional snap of a 'SIT DOWN' shout.

Not from Aisle 323. I've just got my voice back (Friday) from shouting on Sunday.

hearing things about this sudden third tier of outragous noise and chanting i wonder which ground i have been going to ever since it first opened but it aint the 3rd tier of the coms that keeps making this noise.

what does it matter where your sat?? i mean really. what does it matter. all this my cats blacker than your cat shit is just creating a divide. its childish. ive got a ticket. im a season ticket holder of many years. im not sat in my season seat. but what does it matter as long as i get to see the game. i'll be there to support the team. not to look at the plastic seat i'll be sat in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.