Why all the negativity?

Re: Re:

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dyed Petya said:
I fully agree with this. And I actually welcome any vitriol we attract at the moment, because I'm looking forward to sticking two fingers up at the detractors when we start winning stuff.

People only 'used to like' us because we were a soft touch home and away and people felt sorry for us being rivals with the shit from trafford. Well, fuck that, we don't need sympathy, like you I love the hatred as it means people are finally taking us seriously!

be like Kolo... feel the love not the hate! If they have a go at you, tell them you forgive them.

Re: Re:

Kinky by name said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
People only 'used to like' us because we were a soft touch home and away and people felt sorry for us being rivals with the shit from trafford. Well, fuck that, we don't need sympathy, like you I love the hatred as it means people are finally taking us seriously!

be like Kolo... feel the love not the hate! If they have a go at you, tell them you forgive them.

Exactly. I don't need other people to validate how I feel about City, I fucking love City and I love what we're about to do!

I love the hate as it is little more than envy.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Come on blues, this place is like a fucking funeral at times just recently.

So people now hate us? Good! People only hate successful or potentially successful teams, I'd rather we were a threat to other fans as opposed to loveable City, the easy 6 points team who everyone likes as we're 'plucky losers' unlike our out of town neighbours who win trophies and games.

So we haven't won every friendly 15-0? Life isn't like FM09 and our friendlies are simply to get fitness levels up and give a few fringe players a chance to shine, as it's been pointed out, Real Madrid had a scare vs a tiny Irish side yet no one is writing them off based on that performance so let's try to get some perspective here.

The fanbase might change? That's just an inevitable part of being successful and it's a central part of ADUG's plans to make us the biggest club in the world. In the modern game it simply isn't viable to build a dynasty on the back of a hardcore but relatively small local fan base. If we have 2 million people in Japan buying Tevez shirts then great! Just means more money to buy another Robinho with!

So come the fuck on! We're standing on the verge of getting it on so let's fucking chill out and party rather than miserly grumble about everything and anything, EVERY fan in the world would love their club to be part of something like what we have going on here so lets enjoy it!

I stoppped reading right there at the highlighted part.
Successful? potential successful?

zigga_zagger said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Come on blues, this place is like a fucking funeral at times just recently.

So people now hate us? Good! People only hate successful or potentially successful teams, I'd rather we were a threat to other fans as opposed to loveable City, the easy 6 points team who everyone likes as we're 'plucky losers' unlike our out of town neighbours who win trophies and games.

So we haven't won every friendly 15-0? Life isn't like FM09 and our friendlies are simply to get fitness levels up and give a few fringe players a chance to shine, as it's been pointed out, Real Madrid had a scare vs a tiny Irish side yet no one is writing them off based on that performance so let's try to get some perspective here.

The fanbase might change? That's just an inevitable part of being successful and it's a central part of ADUG's plans to make us the biggest club in the world. In the modern game it simply isn't viable to build a dynasty on the back of a hardcore but relatively small local fan base. If we have 2 million people in Japan buying Tevez shirts then great! Just means more money to buy another Robinho with!

So come the fuck on! We're standing on the verge of getting it on so let's fucking chill out and party rather than miserly grumble about everything and anything, EVERY fan in the world would love their club to be part of something like what we have going on here so lets enjoy it!

I stoppped reading right there at the highlighted part.
Successful? potential successful?

We have the potential to be successful is what I meant and we do. We can't really claim to be successful in all honesty, pains me to say it but we can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.