Why are city fans so quick to criticise!!??

Players are criticized and rightly so because these prima fucking donna wankers are paid 100000's a week and some of them can't even use their weaker foot, or pass the ball 20 yards to a player in the same shirt.

If you've paid you're hard earned to go watch then you have a right to air your views whatever they maybe.

i can understand criticism, hell, it happens before, during and after every match, pundits are paid to do it for Christ sake.

If you ask me the people who know fook all are the ones who refuse to see the negative (the City bubble effect)

malg said:
It's the same with every club. If you listen to Rags, you will hear some giving Ferguson a right slating - Jesus H Christ I hate the bloke, but if we had a manager who delivered the success Ferguson has then no way would I give him any stick at all. Fans are passionate, and just can't help themselves sometimes - I quite like it actually. If the forum was full of people talking sense, then it wouldn't be worth coming on - I can't be the only one who enjoys some of the more 'out there' opinions on Bluemoon.

This. Its the same everywhere. I'm a Gooner, and believe me Gooners spend most of their lives bitching about some player or other.

The Shrike said:
malg said:
It's the same with every club. If you listen to Rags, you will hear some giving Ferguson a right slating - Jesus H Christ I hate the bloke, but if we had a manager who delivered the success Ferguson has then no way would I give him any stick at all. Fans are passionate, and just can't help themselves sometimes - I quite like it actually. If the forum was full of people talking sense, then it wouldn't be worth coming on - I can't be the only one who enjoys some of the more 'out there' opinions on Bluemoon.

This. Its the same everywhere. I'm a Gooner, and believe me Gooners spend most of their lives bitching about some player or other.
Yes, I can understand players being criticised but the manner in which some people on here do it is wrong. Fair enough if a player had a bad games and you say he was poor but to say 'drop him for Richards' after three games for us coming into a new team back from injury, 'Milner should never play again on the wing' and one of our best players this year should be dropped for one of the worst.

AdamManCity said:
The Shrike said:
Yes, I can understand players being criticised but the manner in which some people on here do it is wrong. Fair enough if a player had a bad games and you say he was poor but to say 'drop him for Richards' after three games for us coming into a new team back from injury, 'Milner should never play again on the wing' and one of our best players this year should be dropped for one of the worst.

Fickle, knee jerkers. Which is why most fans would make shite managers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.