why can birmingham win a cup and we cant?

LUCK is why they won , any other game the goal keeper doesn't make that mistake and the game carries on. But fair play to them , they played their hearts out and got what they deserved . The best football teams don't win trophies that is fact , Arsenal have played fantastic football for a long time and they haven't won a trophy in 5-6 years now . That is the way football goes these days but hopefully we can get a trophy sooner than that .

Blue Elmo said:
....Arsenal have played fantastic football for a long time and they haven't won a trophy in 5-6 years now. That is the way football goes these days but hopefully we can get a trophy sooner than that .
5 or 6 years without a trophy; imagine that. My heart bleeds for them, it really does. As for winning a trophy sooner than that, tomorrow marks the 35th anniversary since we won any pot. And I'm getting pissed off seeing other clubs winning trophies while we continue on our merry way. Try googling FA Cup winners and League Cup winners and look at some of the winners since 1976. It is VERY depressing.

City Raider said:
Now I'm not saying luck has everything to do with it but consecutive home ties against

Rochdale
MK Dons
Brentford (won on penalties)
Villa
2 leg semi against West Ham
3 days before final Arsenal lose Walcott and Fabregas and have played twice since brum last did

somethings are just meant to be

agreed they were lucky today, ball dropped at the feet of their forward and a tap in 3 mins to go, everything went for their goalie as well, some days it just goes your way, or is it the year of the blue.

welcometomanchester69 said:
Because they are not living in the shadow of another club. They are more focused on winning not looking at villa complaining that they get all the decisions etc. Mancini is awful. Taking off Dzeko for Vieira today. What a shambles. We are still like a traveller that has won the lotto, lots of money but no class, just buying players because we can, not because we need them.

Mods? ^

Birmingham players respect their club. Play for their fans and the manager. get paid well but not treated as gods. They have a 'team', they have shape. Their players all understand their role on the pitch. Most of all they have BALANCE.
WE have: None of the above.
WE do have: many mnay players who don't give a shit.[yay, balo, tevez, boatang, kolarov...]
SImple.
I thankyou.

Listening to it on the radio on the way home,cursing,thinking that should have been us......another master plan by Mancini at WBA that night

Blue Elmo said:
LUCK is why they won , any other game the goal keeper doesn't make that mistake and the game carries on. But fair play to them , they played their hearts out and got what they deserved . The best football teams don't win trophies that is fact , Arsenal have played fantastic football for a long time and they haven't won a trophy in 5-6 years now . That is the way football goes these days but hopefully we can get a trophy sooner than that .
Utter bollocks mate.
I've just watched 30 mins highlights after the city game. They played with high tempo, commitment, nullified Arsenals danger men, and most of all played with heart and some good skill. Thay had balance and shape.
Their 2nd goal was lucky maybe but their overall performance wasn't.

K.Reeves right foot said:
Blue Elmo said:
Utter bollocks mate.
I've just watched 30 mins highlights after the city game. They played with high tempo, commitment, nullified Arsenals danger men, and most of all played with heart and some good skill. Thay had balance and shape.

cheers for the input mark

K.Reeves right foot said:
Blue Elmo said:
Utter bollocks mate.

I did not mean they were lucky throughout the entire game , I meant it was ONE moment of luck in which they won the game . They played well and if you read what I said " and got what they deserved" you would have noticed I wasn't criticising their overall performance and saying it was a fluke .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.