Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

I just got tickets sorted, but they are selling very fast. I wanted to move seats from the ones I bought, but the ticket office said i'd need to do so quickly as it'll "sell out soon".
FYI, I wouldn't underestimate demand or think you can wait 'til after the first leg to buy.. If you think you 'll want to go, then you'd probably need to get them now.

I just got tickets sorted, but they are selling very fast. I wanted to move seats from the ones I bought, but the ticket office said i'd need to do so quickly as it'll "sell out soon".
FYI, I wouldn't underestimate demand or think you can wait 'til after the first leg to buy.. If you think you 'll want to go, then you'd probably need to get them now.

Well said Greenandblue. Tickets are shifting faster than I expected.

Oh yes! I remember that! Glad you got sorted and enjoy the trip - make sure you wear sky blue so no one thinks you are a Madrid fan!
Of course haha
In fact, maybe I'll have to hide from Madrid fans because I'll wear a yellow ribbon, so they'll know I think Catalonia is not Spain :D

I reckon it’s selling out faster then expected because more casual fans are going to attend.

Of the 10 season ticket holder in my row 2 are going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.