Why did I let this rag bother me?

The pain just keeps growing for the rags now it's sinking in doesn't it? I've just imagined myself sinking my fists into that fat rag's block head and pasting him all over that shit tip he lives in, but now I think no, just carry on laughing at the twat and all the other deluded scum that are out there in rag land.

malg said:
'Carlos Tevez looks like a fucking Jew' - seriously now, can he not be charged with this sort thing?

it would be nice to think that the stupid racist scum rag prick could be getting a knock on the door for that......

For these jeremy Kyle show types whose sad lives are a history of underachievement and bitterness the only sniff of success is to attach yourself to a successful team & bask in reflected glory so you can understand the fear & panic that sets in when it hits the buffers - probably will be seen in tesco streatham with a City shirt on next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.