Why did we sign Dzeko?

leewill31 said:
Sabster said:
apart from chelsea (who aren't doing well and about to get rid of drogba)

there isn't any team in the world that has 3 top draw strikers like we have

2 is enough there was just no need for Dzeko

real madrid,both milans,barcalona all have at least 3 top draw forwards in there team.

2 is not enough and you being daft if you stick by that!

Now I am referring to players that can only play as central strikers.

Barcelona dont have any
Milan only have one
Inter have 2 (pazzini is not top class)
Madrid have 2

Sabster said:
Don't get me wrong he is clearly a quality player but we didn't need a striker.

Why did we sign him?

Becaused Tevez is fookin off in the summer and Mancini did not expect AJ injury

[quote="Sabster I would much rather have balotelli and tevez play than him.[/quote]

And what about when one of them is injured or rested?
Are you seriously moaning about the fact we have a world class stiker as back up instead of an average one.

Barcon said:
[quote="Sabster I would much rather have balotelli and tevez play than him.

And what about when one of them is injured or rested?
Are you seriously moaning about the fact we have a world class stiker as back up instead of an average one.[/quote]

Yes - it creates problems that is why no teams do it.

OMG - people's tendency on this forum to blame Dzeko for everything (including blatant lack of creative midfield) when this team struggles is u-n-b-e-l-e-i-v-a-b-l-e.

Dzeko is a fine addition to this club. Who should be next to Silva next year is what you should be asking yourself.

Team that has guys like Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta, and Toure in the back 4 should NOT be playing with 2 plus midfielders every game and wander why we're not playing pretty football. Mancini so far is really not cutting it for me. And then today he takes Dzeko off and adds ANOTHER CDM in Vieira? You kidding?

I think I might just be done posting on this forum cause this is just insane...there is no football talk on here, just groups of fans favoring one player over another...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.