Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

I genuinely couldn't be arsed.Its a ballache getting to and from the stadium and id much rather watch it on the box than have the mither of getting home close to midnight on a school night.

Unless @worsleyweb invites me in the Tunnel Club (ooohhhh errr) i'm more than content to be mostly an armchair these days.

with pleasure mate I will give you a shout

As per usual no one seems to be able to think for themselves. Let's maybe find out what Pep said, and maybe let's question whether the attendance stat actually accords with what you think.

I genuinely couldn't be arsed.Its a ballache getting to and from the stadium and id much rather watch it on the box than have the mither of getting home close to midnight on a school night.

Unless @worsleyweb invites me in the Tunnel Club (ooohhhh errr) i'm more than content to be mostly an armchair these days.
That's me in a nutshell, and I don't even have footy on tv
Radio Manchester and BM match thread for me.

I was thinking, last night was possibly the first competitive City home game I haven't bought a ticket for in over 30 years.

I'm a SS3 ST holder. And more times than not get relocated to level 1 (which is not for me) for cup games. Pre Covid, we missed 20 mins of two cup games due to ticket relocation not being recognised and having to go to the ticket office. Then all the crap going on with tickets at the moment, doesn't fill me with confidence. I have not subscribed to any cup schemes and will only pick and choose games that cost, timing, family, seat location weather and opposition suites me.
Ps. And if you put a game on Friday night, sorry Pep, but I'll be in the pub as normal.

After working all day I'm not prepared to brave the M6/M62/M602 to try and get to Manchester, park and then queue to get in all in time for kick off with the prospect of a late return home and getting up for work the next day. Price wasn't a factor. Time, effort and inconvenience were.

I'm a SS3 ST holder. And more times than not get relocated to level 1 (which is not for me) for cup games. Pre Covid, we missed 20 mins of two cup games due to ticket relocation not being recognised and having to go to the ticket office. Then all the crap going on with tickets at the moment, doesn't fill me with confidence. I have not subscribed to any cup schemes and will only pick and choose games that cost, timing, family, seat location weather and opposition suites me.
Ps. And if you put a game on Friday night, sorry Pep, but I'll be in the pub as normal.
All he does is invite fans to come to the game against Southampton because the team will need them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.