Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

dont have a printer at home, dont have internet on my phone ( Nokia 3310 i use my phone for phone calls only , pay as you go) , i presume i am therefore f*cked if i want to buy a ticket for a game. Just been trying to book a ticket for the Southampton game and only mobile ticketing is available and you have to have a "top end" Android phone with NFC.
For a boring old bastard like me who doesnt do social media either , it appears i will not be available to buy a ticket to watch my team until i sign up for a phone contract or spend a few hundred quid on a mobile phone and a suitbale sim card.
Any ideas ? Quite happy with the phone i have and do not want to purchase a printer , although it appears the print at home ticket is now not available , but i open to being corrected.

Reactions: Pam
cost - city could sell the 3 group games for £50 and i prob still couldnt make it.

I have a ST and been to 2 league games so far and saints on saturday - I got a mortgage in lockdown and i travel from Belfast on round trips.
If i summed it up:
Match ticket £43 LG and say £35 CL as im ESL1
Fuel/parking to the airport -£15est
Flights £60 return (if im lucky)
trains £5
Food £25 - prob 2 meals and snacks
£150 per match day x that by 12-15 games over 10 months

+ extra £50 for a hotel due to overnight stay and its prob averages out to 500-600 every 2 months.

therefore 1 league game a month is enough.

Public transport is no longer an issue for me as I have just moved from Fallowfield to Beswick, not far from the Townley.
I am in the cup schemes but may not be able to attend all the games including league games as I work shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis, two days, two nights. I would gladly offer my ticket to a fellow Blue at face value if I was working, but I would not have a clue how to do it now we've gone all digital or whatever the bleeding term for it is.

I deferred my season ticket this season. As a self employed dog walker with MS, I’d rather not be around 1000’s of people at the moment and I simply can’t afford to get sick. Hoping to get back to it next season but we shall see.

It was the start of the Jewish day of Atonement, the holiest day of the year. 99% of Jewish fans wouldn’t have attended even if on cup scheme.

After the managers last performance in this competition I wasn't so sure that it was one that we were taking seriously compared to, for example, the Carabao, so I gave it a swerve this time.

no trams to town when I was there last night. Not for a while after the match had finished yesterday I’d have thought.

I walked alongside the tram line back to town and didn’t see one either
Also they announced over the PA system that there would be no extra Buses on after the game just the normal service ones. I bet that was fun for those that needed to get the Bus back to Town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.