Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

Gave up going on a regular basis for a number of reasons. Varying kick off times fucks all sorts of plans up. Getting home on public transport after an 8 o clock kick off. Ridiculous ticket prices. Maybe it’s my age but I can’t be arsed with all that anymore. Put my investment in the club since I starting paying as an adult 40 years ago for decades.

I couldn’t give a fuck about peoples reasons for not going to certain games. Just like I couldn’t give a fuck about people leaving early etc.

Bunch of nosy twats some folk. “Oooh I’m a bigger fan than you because I went to City vs Whereverthefucksville FC.”

It’s all very pathetic and a bit ‘York away’.

Honestly, some people….
I've never seen us play Whereverthefucksville FC I'd like to cross that one off my bucket list.

I only go and joined the CL cup scheme because I like doing the European away games when money and work holidays permit. I normally do a 3 day city trip, bar the odd 24 hour red eye via the club. I have no love nor affection for the CL, UEFA, or the UEFA cartel istory clubs who think they own the CL competition.

It's not even a Champions League competition. Only UEFA and the media make it out to be.

Hmmmmm ok, let’s put this into some perspective.
Barcelona v Bayern Munich twenty four hours before our game, two members of @europeanroyalty.
So for this clash of the titans what was the crowd?…..39,737.
maybe ask Pep why his beloved first love had such a poor crowd.

Hmmmmm ok, let’s put this into some perspective.
Barcelona v Bayern Munich twenty four hours before our game, two members of @europeanroyalty.
So for this clash of the titans what was the crowd?…..39,737.
maybe ask Pep why his beloved first love had such a poor crowd.

Well they still have COVID capacity restrictions, so that's probably part of it

Pep didn’t inspire me. After last night, I’m doing a 7 hours round trip just to scream and shout at the spirals this weekend.

Going to the night matches has got to be too much trouble for an old git like me. The public transport in GM after the evening rush is a joke. As like as not I end up walking a mile in the dark from the Metro which I do not relish. If City want to send me a chauffeur-driven car it might be different!

That's apart from the hassle with ticketing. I don't have a fancy mobile phone and I don't want one.

In light of Pep's comments, if you're a season card holder, why didn't you buy a ticket and go last night?

It isn't a go at people because I'm a season card holder and haven't been to a CL game since the Liverpool quarter final
In my case it comes down to cost
I spend nearly £800 on a season card and that's enough.
My exception would be for very special games or very competitively priced matches
Working evenings with my new job so that’s me riled out on night games, that’s 2 season ticket holders missing. Mum and dad didn’t go as the useless cünts at the club took them of all the cup schemes and the hassle she’s been having just getting printed tickets for league games just couldn’t be bothered chasing or ringing. At her age and dad not too good it’s the last thing she needs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.